WestStone Group – Corporate Overview & History
Brian Regehr, Founder, President and CEO is the driving force behind the WestStone Group, and provides the overall vision and direction of the company. Brian founded WestStone during the early 90’s in Vancouver, Canada. He combined his business strategies to encompass residential, commercial and industrial developments within the Western Canada region. This was later expanded to include developments within the USA. Brian is a life-long entrepreneur with a successful track record in a variety of industries spanning both Canada and the United States. His first venture, a two-phase development of 80 multi-family homes, was so successful that he was inspired to continue with further projects.
The WestStone Group has been building quality family sub-division homes, custom signature homes, town homes and multi-family low-rise and high-rise developments for well over two decades. With a long list of award winning projects in its history, the company is proud of its responsible and perceptive approach towards building.
WestStone has a strong presence in the Lower Mainland region of British Columbia, particularly south of the Fraser River and in the greater metropolitan area of Phoenix, Arizona. The company has also built successful developments in Alberta and in British Colombia’s Okanagan region.
WestStone places exceptional quality customer service as one of its primary principles. The WestStone family of homeowners is ever-growing and the company ensures that customer satisfaction ranks foremost as its post-construction responsibility.
WestStone has a strong track record of innovation and successful business operations. The company operates in a variety of markets and applies time tested management methodologies to each of its operations. Key areas of focus are:
- Recruiting, retaining and developing the best people in the industry.
- Stressing local accountability in each of its operations.
- Constant monitoring and reporting of performance.
- Using extensive research and utilization of expert industry consultants to fully understand each operational market place.
- Focusing on providing the best quality solutions for customers.
- Providing investors with high-return and unique developments
- Delivering ‘best-in class’ customer satisfaction.
- Earning the trust and support of employees, suppliers, investors and customers by operating with high ethical standards and integrity.
These core competencies are being successfully applied to all facets WestStone’s organization with excellent results.